2010年10月12日星期二

The sun, let me love you out loud

Lit a cigarette sticking out of a stacked sheets of smoke ring, more and more do not know themselves, which may be called the world is lonely, can change a person's loneliness.

Cigarettes dense a person's sad that a person's depression, this sad not been changed. Until the day I met you, only to see his inadvertently changed, and became so their not imagine.

Long, long time, it was wide open awakened from a dreamless sleep out, opened the day with your presence; unconsciously, with missed, someone closed his eyes, step by step into your season of love, and you are safe in harsh , harsh, and thus pierce the heart of this man.

Sad thoughts the night light, I have already forgotten the sad thoughts.

How much of the night, sweet memories and flirting eyes, I do not want to sleep long, for fear it will put a careless to lose your head. I lay in bed, looking at the wall clock has been ticking, never stop, only to find the heart I love you like dancing, did not have a moment of change.

All along, you are eagerly in the flowers in the warm air, stepping on the array evening breeze, I come for you to see your flowers. Green Cao Jian, you my steps are intertwined, trod a touch of the piano tune song after another. Hindsight, only to find I gradually fell in love with the subtle, because in the quiet years, I gradually fell in love with you.

I hold your right hand, full of red roses lying on the season, two or three arrays bathed in the warm evening breeze, looking at you sideways smile bloom to fill my mind and my heart there is a strange feeling. I want to write this chapter of the world's most happy, and I want to stay like this - you obediently lay on my chest, and we were no longer words, silent feel, feel your heart is my heart-shaped red hot.

Autumn is approaching, the rain - 3 / 4, love your tears.

Autumn tears, on and off, because this season the flowers will die, fall down. But please do not be afraid, because even very far apart, I can block for you, the cold end of the year.

Autumn tears, bit by bit, because miss from the elongated, so that I can not snuggle with you. But please do not worry, because that is always good to go, because then a long distance and long, but I miss you.

Do not ask how far I have never in the end, I just know that as long as I live one day I will be in the end to love; Do not ask me tomorrow is sunny or rain, I just know that you accompany me to dare to look up the sky. Although many problems, I still can not give a clear answer, but I have been very clear: Since I met you, my sky was full of sunshine, let me love you out loud.

Front window, light red Huozhu, silence, praying, quietly listening to bring you quiet. You have a feeling my language is called ambiguous, so I saw this feeling: the first 292 days of night, love burns fiercely.

The sun had set, the city finally had a moment's peace. Good health the night wind blew cold, but my mind was the warm heat, because I love you, miss.

How many times hovering in front of the computer keyboard to explore the cold, to write, but find themselves just nothing to say. But tonight I finally found the courage, raised his head, with the text rendering, the whole world: to meddle in lonely times fallen, the sun, let me love you out loud.

没有评论:

发表评论